X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fmpanda
    started a topic J-Music Recomendation Thread

J-Music Recomendation Thread

Hey folks, figured I would get a music thread started, it's always fun to hear new sounds! If you have a band you'd like to post up, feel free to do so. Here's is my first contribution:
    Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Easter

• fmpanda
    replied
    Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    Ahhh, cool beans, I'm glad you enjoyed them! Funny note, there's a YMO song buried in Sound Euphonium.

Leave a comment:

• Kristin
    replied
    Thank you for sharing YMO, I haven't found them before... but I've been listening to them all afternoon now and I love it.

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    So with last weekend's Miku concert fresh in mind, here's that collab song she did with Anamanaguchi.

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    Whelp, here's another band I discovered recently, they may not be to the taste due to the strong Jazz, but I think they're neato, so here's fox capture plan:

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    Yup, AKB48 is neato, it's kinda rough to post any of their tunes thanks to YouTube Red, but here's a clip from AKBingo of Halloween Night. I'm still waiting on that eventual Nogi46 collab.

Leave a comment:

• Takamina05
    replied
    I have a strong like to this J-Pop group called AKB48. I have several songs to recomend if you would like to look at them.
    !. Gingham Check
    2. Ponytail To Shushu
    3. Aitakatta
    4.AKB Festival

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    Ohhh, YMO is always good times. It's crazy how big the 3 of them became in the years since. This one's another favorite of mine by them.
    YMO - Thousand Knives ~ Tong Poo - Live at The Greek Theater 1979

Leave a comment:

• tomservo
    replied
    A friend showed me this gem a week or two ago and I've been totally in love with it.

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    Soooo, had no idea there was a audio vid for this one....
    BABYMETAL - KARATE (Audio)

Leave a comment:

• fmpanda
    replied
    Lemme post some more fun stuff.
    BiSH/OTNK[OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X